Sunday picnic

Yesterday was our first Sunday here in Colorado Springs. I love the Sabbath. It is the best day out of the whole week. Normally our Sabbath Days are very busy filled with callings and family dinners, but not this Sunday. We went to church, met some new people, took a little nap (well Grant ;), and then packed up lunch and took it to the nearby park for a little picnic!

I LOVE PICNICS!!! Especially in this beautiful weather. It was a gorgeous day. In Arizona, there is no way we can have picnics in the summertime. We packed turkey burgers, yogurt, and some vegetables. 

We also brought our camera to practice our 50mm lense. We bought it a few months ago, but have never really been able to use it, but today we did! 

Look at this beautiful tree. We decided that it has probably been growing for over 100 years. 
Relaxing! That's what he needs after a stressful week of work doing door to door sells!
We only had each other to practice on with our new lense! Love those baby blues!


It was seriously the best. Grant knows how to speak my love language-time! We are loving Colorado and all the fun outdoor things there is to do here! 

Our picnic ended with me getting stung by a wasp...Don't ask me how it got there, I didn't even see it, but I sure did feel it...ouch! Good thing my husband's a bug guy! ;)

No comments