Silly Moutain & Sunsets

I anxiously wait all day on Saturdays for Grant to get home from work selling pest control. He left earlier in the morning, promising me that he would take me out on a fun date when he gets back. He kept his promise and we headed out to the desert. 

First stop, was to visit Steve's Krazy Sub for a quick dinner. (We love going there because it brings back so many memories of our high school days. Grant worked there throughout high school and I would always stop by to see him at work.)

Then, we headed out to the desert to hike Silly Mountain. The first time we hiked Silly Mountain was a few weeks before our wedding. (pictured below :: February 2015) Grant had just gotten back from work at Wells Fargo and we spontaneously started driving and ended up at this mountain. I didn't even have tennis shoes on but I remember it being so much fun!



This time, we made it up to the top of the mountain just as the sun was setting. We watched the beautiful, orange sunset fill the sky and slowly stars started to appear. It was so much fun.



Then we watched a movie and cuddled at the top. It was definitely a date for the books!


No comments