Coon Family Reunion- picture overload!

A few weeks ago, my crazy family got together for one big family reunion. These happen every 2 years, but since I was on mission during the last one, it has been 4 years since I have been! There seems to be more and more of us every year! (My grandparents had 8 kids; add on spouses, grandkids, and great-grandchildren and thats a lot of people!) My Aunt Laurie took on the big feat and was in charge of the reunion this year in Lake Tahoe, California. It turned out so great! There was plenty of food, activities, and CUTE babies to hold.

One thing that I must say was that everyone absolutely loved Grant. We had a bunch of family come to our wedding, but that was such a crazy day that they didn't really get to know Grant. But the whole weekend, I had aunts and uncles and cousins tell me how well Grant fits into our family. He's just so fun, laughing, and always looking for ways to serve-not to mention, he totally made our family's skit awesome this year! (more on skit night below) I love that husband of mine.

The first day in Lake Tahoe, we hiked a beautiful hike. That Lake Tahoe is absolutely breathtaking. Look at that clear water! Don't let it fool you...that was some c-c-cold water! 

Here's a few of the many photos from one fun week!



The first day in Lake Tahoe, we hiked a beautiful hike. That Lake Tahoe is absolutely breathtaking. Look at that clear water! Don't let it fool you...that was some c-c-cold water! 

Once we got to the bottom of the hike, we had a picnic with the fam...









This is my cousin Katie! She has been my best friend since forever. We always dreamed that our husbands would get along and our dreams have come true! Our husbands are best friends too! This is so good. Lots of fun trips together are in the making! We wished they lived closer to AZ, but it just makes it all the more fun when we reunite with them again. Look at that cute little Will!



Did I mention cute babies!?! Look at my cousin Nicci's cutest little boy, James! 









Do you see the snow still on the mountains!? It's June!








We had such a fun time during the week and were sad to leave everyone. I love how the Coon family is so close. I think the reason why this family is so close is because of these reunions and because we share spiritual experiences together. I truly believe it's the spirit that ties us all together. Before we leave each reunion, we always make sure to have a big family testimony meeting. The spirit is always so strong there as we each share our testimonies. I love my family and I feel so blessed to be a Coon! 


No comments